Thanks to the level of interest, Junior Pilates is here. Please find below an outline of the details:
- The classes will be running with client specific exercise prescription once per week on a Monday between the hours of 4pm-5pm
- Each class will be 30 mins in duration so one class will start at 4pm and one will start at 4.30pm
- There will be a maximum of 3 participants in each class and one physiotherapist (Emily)
- The cost per class will be $30.00 which will be claimable through your health fund
- Age ranges for the classes will be 8-16 years
- The starting date of the next block is Monday 21st July and the class will continue to the end of the term – 22nd September inclusive
- Prior to starting the class each participant will require a minimum of a 30 minute assessment with Emily.
- If you think you would like to participate in this class and start your exciting pilates journey then call us today. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
An initial assessment with a Pilates physiotherapist is required before participating in a Pilates classes.There are two formats of Pilates classes at Victoria Physiotherapy Group, which means there’s a style to suit everyone.